Pilotpen.sg collects personal information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, address, contact information and other payment information, (“Personal Information”) when you:
- Apply to be a registered user of the Website;
- Visit the web pages on the Website that can be accessed without the need for registration;
- Make an online purchase through the website
- Subscribe to our mailing list for either email subscription or postal promotions;
- Conduct any Online Shopping; and
- Submit a comment, question or feedback to us using a “Contact Us” or similar feature on the Website/App, send us an email, or in any other way, submit Personal Information to us via the Website/App Pilot Pen SG.
Pilotpen.sg also automatically receives and records information from your browser on our server logs including but not limited to your Internet protocol address, cookie information and the page you requested. Should you wish to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Pilotpen.sg uses the Personal Information:
- To facilitate your access to the Website or your Online Shopping;
- To send prizes for the winners
- To send communication regarding any ongoing promotions via newsletter or APP notification;
- To customize and personalise the content of the web pages that you see;
- To fulfill your requests for Online Shopping; and
- To evaluate your preferences and facilitate future works on the Website/APP.
Your Personal Information will not be sold, transferred or otherwise conveyed to unaffiliated third parties or third parties who are not service providers without your approval at the time of collection. At such point of collection, you shall have the opportunity to indicate whether you would like to “opt out” of receiving promotional and/or marketing information from Pilotpen.sg and its related companies and associated companies. You may also choose to unsubscribe to our mailing list at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button in the email or sending an email to the applicable CRM firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request for us to cease sharing your Personal Information with other entities for marketing purposes will only take effect as soon as practicable from the date we receive your request.
Your Personal Information will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected or in accordance with applicable laws. Should you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please note that your Personal Information will still be retained on our database although we will cease to send you any further communications.
You may review and amend your Personal Information at any time by signing into your account and selecting “My Account”.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the Customer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Where these Terms and Conditions have been translated into other languages for your reference, please note that in the event of any inconsistencies, the English version of the Terms and Conditions will prevail.