Terms and conditions for Pilot Pen Singapore Teacher’s Day Giveaway Contest 2017
1. The competition is open to residents of Singapore aged 13 years or over except employees of Pilot Pen (S) Pte Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via commenting on the Facebook giveaway contest post.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 12 pm Singapore Standard Time on 25 August 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Comment in the Facebook post on why you think your teacher is great.
b. Pilot Pen (S) Pte Ltd will be choosing THREE most creative answer from the comments.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
a. One set of 12 pieces Juice Gel ink pens per winner
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or private message on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. Decision made by Pilot Pen (S) Pte Ltd in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Republic of Singapore law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Republic of Singapore
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Republic of Singapore data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Pilot Pen (S) Pte Ltd and not to any other party.
20. Pilot Pen (S) Pte Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
21. Pilot Pen (S) Pte also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.